Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters will proudly host the 17th Chest Wall International Group meeting, June 15-17, 2016 in Norfolk, VA.
This gathering provides valuable pediatric surgery education focused on the treatment of chest wall deformities. As home of the Nuss Procedure, CHKD performs more pectus excavatum surgeries than any facility in the United States and serves as a major training site for pediatric surgeons.
- Review our three-day itinerary/agenda
- Register electronically to attend CWIG 2016
- Review pricing, register by mail
Hotel and Flight Accommodations
- Room rate of $129 per night at the Norfolk Marriott, the conference’s host hotel, will be available for reservation through June 1.
- Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer airfares for travel to CWIG Norfolk 2016. Refer to your meeting code (NMMJH) to purchase your tickets and your negotiated discount may be applied. Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meeting or by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111800-328-1111 FREE. Please note that a direct ticketing charge will apply for booking by phone. When booking online, select Book Your Flight and this will bring you to the Book A Flight page. Enter the meeting code in the box provided.
CWIG 2016 will be chaired by Dr. Robert Kelly, a world leader in pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum surgery and Chief of Surgery at CHKD.
The Chest Wall International Group annual meeting is a platform for medical professionals to share their experiences in the care and management of chest wall disorders. This pediatric surgery conference offers a unique opportunity for all speakers and delegates to exchange ideas and pursue new techniques through lectures, seminars and abstract presentations. The program committee welcomes the submission of work.